July 13, 2010

Hoover Dam-2010

Hoover Dam Collage

Since we had to drive over it to get where we were going, we stopped at Hoover Dam. It was extremely hot, and Hayden was incredibly grumpy! I did my best to get some smiley shots, but it was a no go!

They are just about done with the new bridge, but I don’t know that I will want to drive over it once it is done… It’s awfully high up!

I have been reading the Percy Jackson series and in one of the books they go to Hoover Dam and the Angels/Seraphims come to life and rescue Percy and his friends. It is also said that rubbing their toes will bring you good luck.

1 comment:

Denise H. said...

I remember going there as a kid. And I'm with you. I won't be driving across that bridge. SCARY!

Me and My Little Guy

My photo
Hayden blessed my life on May 2, 2007. Every day is an adventure and I look forward to each and every one of them.