September 24, 2008

Random

OK... so I haven't posted in a while, with school starting and just not really wanting to spend much time online.
I have a lot of random thoughts this week.... I've had 2 students this week who are moving, one has been moved around from several different states with his dad and is just the sweetest kid; and the other is the cutest girl whose mom HATES Utah and is moving the family back to the South. I will miss both of them and hope they will do well in their new schools.

I've also been thinking a lot about vacations. I can't wait until Hayden is old enough to appreciate and enjoy a fun vacation. In the meantime, as much as I love and would miss him, I am really dying to go somewhere fun just for me! Of course I can't afford it, and my mom doesn't think I need a vacation.... so, I'll just dream and read about all of your awesome trips!

I do have pictures of the finished yard to download and post one of these days, but I can't find the right cords...

3 comments:

tanni said...

Maybe you should go with some friends to wendover? Just for the night? That's kind of a fun small getaway... or use my dads condo in st. George... I'm sure he'd let ya use it.

Denise H. said...

Alisha everyone needs a vacation sometime!

Even the small inexpensive spontaneous trips are the most fun.

I have always wanted to get in my car and drive to wherever my car takes me, find a room in a po-dunk hotel and explore the new town I end up in. I worked with a girl who does this all of the time and she has such great stories and memories and has ended up in places that you would have never planned on going to.

Renee and Agua Family said...

you are always welcome for a cheap trip to Vegas!! :) HAyden too!!

Me and My Little Guy

My photo
Hayden blessed my life on May 2, 2007. Every day is an adventure and I look forward to each and every one of them.